- At only 1.5 pounds per square foot, Stone Coated Steel Roofing Systems are light enough to install over most existing roofs. Eliminate the cost and inconvenience of a messy tear off!
- Ease the structural burden on your home. Alternative roofing products can weigh as much as 10 pounds per square foot.
HIGH PERFORMANCE, INTERLOCKING DESIGN
- Resists driving rain and snow as well as high winds.
- Horizontal fastening avoids the “pull out” problem associated with winds uplifting and blowing away some roofing materials.
- Individual panels interlock completely. Systems have been successfully tested against wind velocity over 120 MPH and 8.8 inches of rain per hour.
ALUMINUM-ZINC COATED STEEL BASE
- Will not curl, cup, warp, split, or break.
- Fire Resistant and non-combustible.
- Performance does not diminish with age. Stone Coated Steel Roofing Systems continue to offer superior performance year after year.
- Does not absorb moisture.
- Stone chip coating provides natural weathering and sound deadening qualities.
- Resists fading.
- Performance of steel without the “commercial” painted look.
- Available in elegant tile, rustic shake and shingle profiles.
50 YEAR WARRANTY
- Includes 120 MPH wind resistance and hail penetration.
- Fully transferable, at no cost to homeowner and backed by multi-billion dollar international corporation that has been in business over 100 years.